toyota turcell

i wannna trade my 95 toyota turcell for a 240 its low on insurance and takes no gas 4 door i can email you pics
lawrence 6472629211

how about reading the posting rules?

lol, you’d think you would know how to spell the model of your own car. hahaah.

i think your gonna have better luck selling that then trying to trade for a s13 dude, but either way glws

why do you say that a turcell is way faster then a 240 and im being serious

It’s a Tercel.

Tercels are like little warriors lol

My cousin had one for a first car in the 90s and he still drives it today with 500k on it and he’s never had a problem with it. He just bought a new Matrix a couple months ago but he still uses the Tercel as like a city driver cause you never know when a 13 year old car with 500k will crap out, even if there has never been any trouble… Uses the Matrix for work and longer trips.

2j

then scare the fuck outta ricers

I got a 92’ Tercel, thing has no balls on acceleration but great nimble handling and fuel economy…was going to sell after this winter but decided to keep it for the next winter, it pretty much got the job done as a winter car & efficient run about. Not to mention the insurance savings, so far I can’t think of anything else to replace it with…it’s got 4drs & tints, “pimpin” hehe :slight_smile:

2jz + tercel = wtf

holy crap this thread sucks.

lol turcell

Turdell

Much better now

Turdell TURDELL, what movie was that again?

your not helping !!

lol

farmer

I like Turdells!

[y]CMNry4PE93Y[/y]

OLD!!!

ZING!

how the hell u even find a video to go with his post -___-

LMFAO!!!

Cause it’s old and it reminded me of that video. Everyone knows the zombie kid. :slight_smile: