trader feedback problems

so i just sold something, and it keeps telling me…

There were the following errors:

• The deal URL is invalid!

i copied and pasted, yes the link is real! :banghead: why does this happen? lol

this is the link i put in: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65300 … its real lol

Because you are not the seller according to the thread. You did not create the thread, and you are not submitting feedback to the creator. The system is calling you out on hijacking someones thread!

rats, well then should i create my own thread? thats kinda dumb…

It is to keep people from abusing the feedback system. If it didn’t have checks and balances I could rock your feedback to -20 using anyone of your posts. It is a very secure and very time proven system being used on boards 20x this size as well as 1/4 this size.

Nothing can ever please everyone, but seeing that we have never had an issue with it aside from when people sell things in someone elses thread, I think it is pretty solid.

honda-tech got rid of the trader rating because its downfalls and no further support

Ummm… It is fully supported. and even if it wasn’t, all you need is an in house programmer which we have. There are minimal downfalls. What is posted here as a downfall is actually something that I can disable at will, but for the integrity of the system I won’t.