trail-rex 2011 trail riders expo

august 19th-21st
http://www.trailrex.com/

bout that time of the year again, just wondering whose gonna be going. last year was a blast and im sure this year will be just as good

Will anyone there wanna play with my Evo from an 80 roll on the highway?

ill be there again…was an awsome time las year

when is it and how much is it?

read first post and click on link

so this shit starts tomm…talked to gatville he said he was going…anyone else??? i’ll be there around 2 ish for the grass drags

ill be there.
with the zuk if i can get the goddamn brakes bled :lol

if you see a flat red samurai, caged/backhalved on 39.5" iroks… say hello

no problem dude…you see a big ogre with a sledfreak shirt on …or a blue 08 silverado with hid’s and a cowl unduction hood…i’ll be lookin for yah…ill b there tomm with the black ski doo drag racing

my brother will, and he will be there with his raptor and his motorhome .

you need to create an account just to see how much tickets are. If I remember right its something like $40 for one day.
Maybe one of these years Ill go.

$30 day or $60 for the weekend. Its definitely worth it. I might have a few extra tickets tmrw if anyones interested. I’ll be there the whole weekend. Might even send my Chevy through the mud pit.if you see a blue/white k30 Chevy with a back rackand 36s that would be me.

see you sat fool!!!

I’ll be there saturday and sunday

Eat shit all you fucks that are going :slight_smile:

if you guys dont post back pics of CP at the Rex, I will neg rep each of you until my mouse button fails.

holy fuck, what a shitshow, saw silveradoman and hooked on 240 there of what i remember. Had one hell of a time.

twas a good time…cept for my friend getting stuck by lightning :frowning:
seen sprokkit, sam, gatville, hooked on 240,tracey,wayne,ninety1two40, and a few others

didnt make it. the zuk is still broken (misdiagnosed worn out locker, turned out to be a busted front output shaft)

plus i heard they werent letting people with single day passes drive into the event with trucks.

Im sorry to hear that, didnt know you were friends with him, last i heard he was in critical condition.

it was pretty ugly for a few minutes…he was white as a ghost when i seen him…they got him going again and he was mumbleing in the ambulance…the last thing i heard around 2-3ish was he is responsive and talking at the hospital…he used to come into tumbleweeds all the time when i worked there…really a good guy…