TRAILREX 2012

Anyone on here going? I highly recommended it if you like this kind of thing. Its one hell of a time, and might very well be the last trailrex ever.

August 3-5

Get tickets at the gate or here :

https://www.trailrex.com/

http://shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5019&stc=1&d=1342821338

Question: My mother is black and my father is white. Will I still be able to attend?

If it helps my case at all, my father grew up on a farm, ate cow tougne, etc. He’s really white.

LOL yes you’ll be fine

why might this be the last one?

not a big enough turnout, theyre losing $$

I seriously might go lol. I think this shit is awesome

Do it, I’ll be there for a day or so.

I’ll try to make it, especially if it’s the last one.

http://i.imgur.com/clpgA.gif

I thought they were just playing off that 2012 is the end of the world bullshit

I’m never going to that redneck shit show again.

They’re losing money because they don’t know how to run an organized event.

TRAILDODRUGSANDGETDRUNKANDFIGHTREX 2012

How would you say it was unorganized? not trying to be a dick, just curious. If you are referring to the gates, i could agree with you, but its not that hard to pre-order tickets. I was in within 30min last year and there was a long line. This year they are opening the gates on thursday for VIP access and early friday. Should be no problems getting your rig or camper in. I’m only referring to the first day when it opens, the rest of the weekend theres usually no line.

i went the first year and it was great, i went last year and it sucked, they were incredibly unorganized and they took out the late night craziness. i won’t be returning

they were incredibly unorganized not because of the gates but because every event either ran late or got canceled last year, they run around like chickens with their heads cut off

I went the first year, the rock crawl event never happened, basically because they didnt feel like doing it. There was a bunch of rigs there ready to do it, just no organization. I’ve heard the same happened in following years too.

Last year I wanted to buy a day pass ticket, was gonna bring the rig in but they weren’t allowing anyone with a day pass to drive in. A buddy of mine had the same issue, but only found out after waiting forever in line to buy a ticket, he goes to drive in and they stopped him… told him to walk in. he got his money back and bounced.

They promote it like its supposed to help the trailriding community, when in reality its just a bunch of drunk people fucking around in the mud. I was involved for a few years in the organized off road community through running a club and attending association meetings, trail work days, clean up days, etc… and nothing that actually helps the image of the sport actually came from that event.

Wait, you guys actually went to trailrex to do something other than get hammered and drive around?

:rofl

that is understandable if you are there to compete. As long as i can remember you could only bring in a vehicle on a weekend pass. This year they are doing events well into the night too, should be alot more organized.

lol
i went to chill and drink, the first year it was awesome, they had a mechanical bull at night and drunkness and naked women ensued. last year they put a squash to the after hours rodeo show and had no other craziness going on, plus it was incredibly unorganized as far as events went.

haha i remember the first year, there were a bunch topless and one or 2 full naked. The next year i got this girl with DD’s to ride the bull and dump em. Security kicked he out haha, good thing i got my pounding in beforehand