Transmission Shops

Im looking for a good shop to install my torque convertor into my car, I was thinking of possibly going to Continental Transmission Center to get this work done. Has anyone ever been there? They are really close to my work and I have always seen decent cars outside during the summer but any input on their work?

it necessarily doesnt have to be just a transmission shop, any great mechanic whether he specializes in all repairs or just one thing will get the job done at a fair price, ive had tranny work done for me before, if you need a place pm me

why not have J&J, Pat or New Era do it??
I had Continental rebuild a few trannys years ago for me, cheap prices but I only got about 30k out of them before it was rebuild time again

Just take it to pat psychopjv.

Take it to Pat (psychopjv).

Aww shucks guys. Thanks. Converter’s are no big deal. All you have to do is remove the tranny and reinstall. IIRC Tranny shops charge $250 to R&R a tranny. No way I would charge $250.

frank at lockport transmission. awesome guy

That is a simple job to do if you know your way around 4th gens and have the right extensions handy. Pat could do the swap for you in 2 hours.

+1 for Pat.

alright man, Ill be seeing you once the car comes out!

Sounds good to me. :tup:

+1 for pat.