travis butt spooge

:puke

Why is it sick that I used to cum in her ass?

its just sick cause I envisioned it :rofl nasssssty

Thanks Tricia.

Travis must be shootin Test-E as paert of his workout suppliment plan!
Trav, she doesn’t need to explain this.

But, heck, if you wanna Tricia…we’re listening. :slight_smile:

hahahaha well its just …its a POOP hole for crying out loud, why in the hell would you wanna stick your dick where someone shits ? thats just nasty:rofl

Awe Tric, we’re sorry.

Trav, shhh, lets not let her in on whats good. shhh :slight_smile:

moreso, who deleted the post I was quoting above? Glad i quoted it, cause the Nazi’s might be lurking. unless it was op/

women poop???

if u wanna stick your dick in a poop hole have at it :rofl I rather go with cleaner ways in my opinion:rofl

:ninja hahahahahahahaha, stick ur dick in and find out lol, according to travis :rofl

haha

hahahahahahaha its still nasty I mean what if you …ya know…get a surprise when you pull out ? that would be quite nasty and avoidable if you use the correct hole hahaha

nothing our good friend giant douche can’t solve
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x234/ctbob/douche.jpg

ATM works for us at that point.

eeeeewww ppl douche theyre assholes too , omg my anal virgin brain cant take anymore, Im out lol night !

:up:up

I’ve never used one… before anyone gets any bright ideas

omfg:facepalm

Truth.

Also, she didnt immedialty shit, I think I just loosened her up really well, and she sharted or something while she was laying next to me saying ‘that we should just be friends’.

I want that thing, I’ll fill it up with a light sex lube and keep it next to my bed for ‘visitors’.

shart ftl:rofl

Must have been what happened. The sad part is they found it the next AM so I slept with it all night.