travis butt spooge

puts a whole new meaning to “anal probe” LOL

OMG that is EPIC !!! :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I like how you think. Were you still gonna ‘come look at my Corvette’ this weekend?

u wish lol:rofl

If it was summer, you’d shit your pants in the car…then in my…:wink:

You joined this forum after my cock got to a legendary status.

hahahahahaha, nice to know we have a legendary cock on this forum :rofl

I’m sure pics of it will be posted again at some point, no worries, it’ll ‘come’!

I cant wait:O

NOT lol :rofl

http://www.justourimages.com/main/images/humor/thread%20direction.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/439/buttxi0.jpg

…:gay

you know how i do :gay

We have learned Travis loves his cock and balls and wants to stuff them in both Tricia and J Clark, and that Tricia and J Clark both want them.

JClark was brought into this only because of his noted absence. :slight_smile:

I think I am hooking up with the aforementioned butthole/poop chick this weekend:)

If there ever was a thread that needed splitting it would probably be this one, thanks to our anal ambassador.

Butt fucking ftl.

Hey now, I’m sharing that title with Jammer.

I can’t understand the mentality of a man that would not give it to a hot, and willing chick that was begging for it in the ass. Lose man points on that one for sure.

Its just the wrong hole and rather disgusting.

Would you bang (insert fantasy woman here) on the rag?

Don’t ask me why on Halloween’

But 2 halloweens ago me and the girl were upstairs…

she was dressed as a slutty bunny…

Deff fucked her in the ass, and that night just happend to be like the hottest night in terms of anal sex…

but other than that, ive stuck it in a few times… its cool

but i prefer the pussy

Banging on the rag is nothing, eating on the rag with a white Under Amrour on shirt shows a true man. Warning, best to shave facial hair first.

I dunno PJB man, when you see an incredible ass, how can you not want to get up in that? As Adam says, it usually starts with a thumb, or maybe a tongue, depending, and just goes from there.

Until you hear the squeal “awwwwe, oggghhhhh, cum in my ass, cum, cum in my ass” from a hot girl, I suppose it all seems a little odd.