travis butt spooge

Shit man! Eating on the rag? Can’t say I’ve done that yet.

Ehh well

I’ve eaten on the rag before… but its not like I get up in that shit lmao…

Long as you stay at the clit your golden!

And yes it usualy starts with a thumb from behind… then they get a little squirrly… realize they like it…

and then wiggel like HEY PUT IT IN MY BUTT

Some of you on here need to grow some balls, all holes on a girl are good in my book

+111

truth

true story

i was with this women who could have an Orgasum while i was in her ASS!! not only did she O but she squirted all over me when she did have this O. it was fucking awesome!!!

keeper

yea shes definitely a keeper. :up i heart the squirters.

if i knew how to post smileys i would post the puking one with the spinning communist one. This thread is great!

call me nastyif u want, but fellas, i have done it all with a women. sometimes i sit at home thinking of different weird nasty shit i can do just to say i have done it. but tossing a hot womens salad is something that i love! and Tricia, if a womens ass is dirty, she isnt a women at all. i dont know about the rest of u but my womens ass is squeeky clean.

I’d slap a bitch if she squirted all over my shit. If at her place, then it’s all good.

solved

no in fact i think about it the other way. i look at it like her pussy complimenting my dick on how good a job it is doing pleasing her. win win!

come on now bro! thats why you got a washer and women know how to do laundry! :rofl

one of the few things they are good at.

+1 squirt is awsome… its only happend once to me

but it was fucking sweet

hell yeh make that bitch do your laundry after you finish!

the best is making a women bleed when she is weeks away from her period. makes u feel like a man!

i dunno mang i’m not into hurting women. don’t really need to make myself feel like a man that badly.

no way, thats def a novelty thing. It’d be a huge hassle to be with a squirter. Do not want.