travis butt spooge

wow what lovely posts to read when I first wake up lol, the nasty saga continues

aah this thread is going epic fast !

keep goin travis !

not like that! haha.

you guys need to find a chic with a tight pussy then maybe you wouldnt have to resort to the poo hole lol

you obviously like this topic and want to be involved or you wouldn’t post. :ninja

hahahaha never said I didnt, lol its quite nasty but interestingly funny :rofl

Like granmassa said … squirters are novelties

I dont know if I could do with that on a day to day fucking basis.

Anal is kind of the same thing… The noveltie of doing it is 10x more exciteing than some chick just beeing like hey i want you to stick it in my ass

A girl thats shy about it but give you permission is 10x cooler to me… Fuck the first time the girl lemme do it, got off in like 5 mins because the fact that it was the first time ever for her was 10x cooler

although it would be hot if some hot bitch with a great ass was like i want you to fuck me in the ass

ur bf is lurking this thread… watch out!

hahahahaha I showed him this thread last night lol he laughed:rofl and he agrees with u all :shifty

its more the fact that when u look down and see urself in her pooper, thats the awesome part of it. and that u can stick fingers/toy or whatever in her va jay jay when u are in her pooper. yay for buttsecks!

seems like “butt sex” has become very popular lol I bet 10 years ago ppl would look at u in absolute disgust just at the mention of it :rofl

10 years ago was 1999, soo i think ur way off. maybe like 40 years ago.

bullshit

people have been putting it in butts since the begining of man…

look at all the ancient religious scripture…

everyone of them has buttsecks of some sort

and tricia

Im behind you

…:ninja

:rofl

haa

Just relax…

Let it ease itself in…

Dont resist.

:shifty

:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes

LMAO

the best is when the go sit on the toilet and poop out ur man juice. hahaha talk about cum bubbles.

ahh, not really :_)

:wtf:rofl