travis butt spooge

deadbeat is right… its also the one time I forgive hearing fart noises coming from a girls ass.

On a side note:
I dunno, its a RARE occassion that there’s shit up in there and rarely is a trail left anywhere to be seen as far as shit on anything. It’s cleaner up there than you might think, at least with the right girl.

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

u cant knock it until you try it. so man up, bend over and just relax. u will cry at first but after awhile u wont feel a thing. :slight_smile:

eh no thanks, It has got to feel like taking a shit after he pulls out so no thank you on that note :rofl

Anal EEZe brotha… at least for a shy girl about it like tricia here

just make sure you dont imediately get it on ur dick

otherwise it goes numb… and it will take you like 6 hours of gaping ass fucking to get off

Im not shy, I just will never do it:rofl I keep things interesting in bed without having to sacrafice my anal virginity :rofl

a numb dick = a limp dick.

I once stole a condom from a roommate in college when drunk. It was one of those extended pleasure BS condoms. It numbed my cock. Terrible!

Yeah those things suck…

I already take to long… I cant fuckin stand it

and then on top of that my dick being numb

makes for a very unpleasent night of blueballs

condoms? what are those?

LMAO fucked up thread!!!

This thread is not fucked up :gtfo

This thread is srs bzns!

When I heard about the Travis+Anal thread I thought for sure we were talking about the other Travis…

This just totally took me off guard.

what he said ^

Maybe? But not in the butt.

I really dont want to stick my pecker in anybody’s ass, even after seeing a nice ass. Smack it maybe but not fuck it.

I dont think John has seen this thread yet or there just might be that infamous pic gracing this thread.

+1
if its clean why not???

my new thing is blowing a huge load in her (my GF) knowing she isnt on any BC. its so exhilerating and fun not knowing whats going to happen next.

Ya gotta try puttin your dick in a vagina before you can think about tryin anal pal…

:D:shifty

:rofl I used to do that with my old g/f, but she was on BC, twas fantastic!

its a rush for sure… at the point of nerveracking