Travis can't keep it to himself in General Discussion threads, here's him making an ass of himself AGAIN.

you are white, act it

saying the word tight isht a black thing to do lol. your an idiot. keep your bullshit inside the battlefield thread. :crackup

kill yourself.

your a douchebag :haha

this comming from an uneducated moron with a multi-colored dented up old ass pile of shit that thinks its capable of running 12.7’s… :lol

learn how to read dude. seriously.

lol relax there buddy

im fully relaxed… just tired of junior telling me grass is purple. ( its a simile…figurative not literal)

ive smoked purple grass b/fore made me feal funny…oh and did ya know that theres naked woman on the computer gettin analy abused :banana :runaway.just found it

and how old are you? your siggy describes your in ability to see reason. congrats on the trophy

im an asshole… i dont deny it. but you fail to see that you are outnumbered by several people who are telling you you are WRONG…95% of which are 5+ yrs older than you and have 10X the experience… listen and learn without speaking…

after saying people are stupid and stuff all the time…that is not a simile

i failed english. shut up. :lol

:wow ZOMG WHERE!!! :banana :haha

go ahead and think you have so much more experience than me. you have no idea who i am and you can kiss my ass. like i stated before your so called “experience” is bolting parts on. good for you. the day you machine your own delrin bushings for your entire suspension, and fabricate frame rails, and modify exhausts, and basically make anything of your own for that matter, you come speak to me, until then keep swiping plastic and bolting shit on.

i built fuckin racecars for skip barber you moron… 1200lb carbon fiber and fiberglass bodied ALMS cars that would walk anything you decided to try and “fabricate”… (i still call it cobbing.) i purchase parts and install them because companies that make these products do this little thing called RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT… they know what works and what doesnt. grow up… u do not know everything.

why didnt you say this earlier? i would have listened. its awesome that you did that. all you had to do was say something lol. im not a dick by nature you just made me so angry. props to you for building race cars. the only reason i need to fabricate shit for my car is that like zero companies make parts for the DB1 sedan. i can use most shit from the da but certain things just dont fly. i dont cobb anything. i am skilled at what i do and i make sure that what i do is safe and strong. it also helps to have a mechanical engineer for a dad. he taught me all these things at a young age. thats also why it bugged me that you used my age as leverage. frankly i dont know you and i dont know what you can do. we have been jumping from thread to thread making asses of ourselves on a plublic forum. i just gotta ask what you do know and why you dont work for skip barber race team anymore?

skip barber as a whole is a shit company to work for if you are on the eastern seaboard. they classify you as " freight truck loaders" rather than racecar mechanics so they dont have to pay you union wages. if you go to laguna seca in cali, they are mandated to pay you hourly by california state laws. i wasnt willing to move west, and 400/wk gross salary doesnt feed the bulldog in richie rich’s portion of connecticut. i came back up here and became chrysler certified through 2009 as an assistant service manager by working for 3 different chrysler dealers… im a gm certified asst service manager through the end of 2008 and soon to be through 2010 as i just accepted a job with allstar chevrolet.

that sucks that they are such a huge company and refuse to pay better. a paycut to the higher-ups could be used to make mechanics wages more fair sounds like a good idea. im sure there are ceo’s or similar people making mad dough. good for you for telling them to shove it. 400$/wk is not what would think is nearly fair for the work i assume you did.

Get your ass back in that thread then. It’s rude to make comments and bail.