Travis content

why no comment from the man himself yet?

http://www.memegenerator.net/Instances/906/Retard-Girl-346whp344wtq-346whp344wtq-346whp344wtq-346whp344wtq-346whp344wtq-346whp344wtq-346whp344w.jpg

:rofl

YESS

dont forget it made 366 corrected!

There needs to be a Travis Wiki page :rofl

+1 lol:lol

Seems like something is still missing.

Do we have a highlight of some quotes?

need focus and skip barber pics/quotes in here too.

i stickied this, just incase someone didnt see it, they will always see it now.

Above Content added to first post.

Currently digging through some stuff :shifty

i took the liberty of stickying this thread a few days back too. always on top s0n.

MOAR:

As many of us know, Travis claimed to have worked for Skip Barber…but…how you ask? Travis sucks! Surely this is a lie!

Well, no…he worked there, but as we ALL know, he had to fuck it up :rofl

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showpost.php?p=539281&postcount=28

:rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl omg

You guys are pricks… :slight_smile:

braahahahha new guy even knows Falvis already

Haven’t you heard!!! He’s turned over a new leaf!!! In a thread he started for himself he pretty much stated how he’s better than all of you guys because he doesn’t talk shit about people, then spewed some bullshit NONSENSE about other’s including myself. Hmmm… ain’t that the pot calling the kettle black. Hipocracy at it’s FINEST. lol

Why? So there can be a page with just the word FAILURE in big huge letters on it and maybe a picture of him??

None of them are nearly mean enough… I haven’t seen it on the news yet that he’s tried to kill himself. :eek2 I’m sorry… that may have been a little mean. :lol

Gee, cuz that’s HARD to figure out. lol

Im pretty sure your obsessed with Travis. Every thread where his name is mentioned you show up in. Do you sign onto shift and search Travis everyday or something?

• 1 he isnt too far if you want to hang out with him

@ benny

:rofl

that is all

Definitely not obsessed with Travis, which is probably why it took me almost a month to respond to his bullshit accusations in another CLOSED thread. But thanks for playing…