Traxxas e revo

Pretty new only had it for a few weeks now. I have it setup for the lippo batteries. Just not really into it. Car easily does 50, and is a blast. Looking for 180$

Brushless?

I picked up a used brushless e-revo a few months ago, fucking rips.

Yes brushless. Your right its retarded fast.

What does it come with? Is this the 1/10 or 1/16 scale one? Pics?

Comes with 2 lippo batteries and the factory battery. Only thing I don’t have for sale is the lippo battery charger but their easy to get and not too expensive. Got a phone number I can text pics too? At work now but will send pics at 530

It’s the 1/16th

Oh def interested then. I cant get pics on my cell. Email maybe? r3devi7@yahoo

Okay working on pics

Pics emailed call or text me at 518-421-1116 if you do want it

Pm’n now.

Good shit. Buy my Slash 4X4 from me while you’re at it ReD.

Nope. I like 1/18 scale cars. This is pretty close in size. Only 1/10 I like is my B4, and thats a shelf queen lol

It’s much closer to 1/10th scale than it is 1/18th, brah. Have you ever seen one LOL. The Slash is closer to a 1/8th scale, but mine will do 80mph+ if you set the suspension right.

Well shit. I have the buggy for the insane speed shit already lol Novak brushless 8.5t powered FT B4. Why do you want to get rid of that anyway, thought you liked it a lot?

Trade for Duratrax Nitro Evader ST with Epic .18 big bore? The motor has about a half gallon through it and runs awesome, I just never use it. I want something smaller and electric to use indoors.

lungry lungry lippos