Traydog6969 Never Seen Fight Video

http://x302.putfile.com/videos/b7-16600445046.wmv
“CLICK HERE TO PLAY MEDIA to view”
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:owned:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol, bitch went down.

lol come on now if that was me its easy to see what to do.kick out the front leg he stumbles and falls and u stomp his face in.

like to try?

ya…i dont think that would have happened either…bet he would see that coming and counter you…and the dude would get beat again

OOHH SHIT SON!! Thatss not someone on here is it?

-j

looks like the dude didnt know what the fuck he was doin, fake ass thai chi n shit

just swinging his arms like an ass and got lucky. mean shit he hit him with his forearm not the fist by the looks of it

you aint supposed to hit with fists, dude was just makin that other dude miss like 5 times straight then seen his chance and fuckin rocked him

suburban white dudes > amigos

all i know is if i was gonna fight someone and they started doin that shit id do one of two things

1. laugh my ass off and just leave
  2. see if Mr. Martial arts can stop a high velocity brick coming straight for his head

someone needs to find the gif of the stick figures that one does karate and the other one pulls a gun

that was pretty :greddy:

side note: dude got carried out of sandbar last night on a stretcher :owned:

:rofl:

So who is that, is that really someone on here? Slim, I dont know about you or anyone else, but I use my fists… All though with that guy I would of straight legged his ass then took him to the floor to tap…

-j

That was great. plain and simple.

i dont really know what your supposed to use i just made that up

That technique is called a swinging hammerfist in Tai Chi or Kung Fu i believe. Called a swinging backfist in tae Kwon doe. If you notice he keeps swinging his arms to build momentum on the strike. It may look kinda cheesy, but i assure you that hit had some heat behind it.

i cant view it, its all choppy but the sound plays fine. How can i just download it?