trip to calgary

im coming up to calgary this weekend and depending on what vehicle i bring i should have room to transport some parts, does anybody need anything brought to calgary or back to edmonton?

If it’s possible I need a shirt brought to Edmonton but i’m not too sure the details yet I’ll PM you when I know more if that’s all right
Thanks

Are you picking up the rad from jacks place? If so do you want to take a cage and fire extinguisher up for Aaron? :E

Yup, i tried to convince Kent of this, so we’ll see how nice he is :wink:

ya ya the cage shouldnt be a problem, as long as my friend brings his truck, and as far as the rad i already bought one so i no longer need that one, but if the brackets are on it i might just grab those!

is that my “i heart my nissan” shirt? if it is ill give him the moeny to give to you!

Just keep it as a spare then, I don’t need that shit cluttering my garage :E

Sorry it took so long btw

Just keep it as a spare then, I don’t need that shit cluttering my garage :E

Sorry it took so long btw[/quote]

ya its not a big deal lol if you were really a friend you would have just drove it up to me in the first place :roll: hahaha

sorry guys im only taking my car up to calgary so i wont have room for many parts only small things so unfortunatly that leaves no room for the cage. :?

good luck fitting all 4 of my wheels in your car…

it’ll fit…ask jack, he knows how to get it in

see post above haha, im stripping my interior just to get the wheels in :?

1 in trunk, 2 on folded down back seat, 1 in front

it’ll fit :wink:

my friend is also coming up with me lol so thats 1 less seat…

real safe on the highway lol :E