Trying to find some

I am looking for some aftermarket 240sx sideskirts, i have 180sx skirts…on my 180…but i need something to match up with my new front and rear bumper.

anyone know someone who makes knock offs of ok fitting stuff…im willing to trade my 180skirts and some moeny if someone has something that fits ok…

let me know please!

Edit i fail, i ment to put this in wtb… but whatever admins im sure will find a home…:frowning: sorry.

You should try looking for quincyreds14, met him before when he sold seats to my buddy. I know people on here who have gotten aero from him and they’re relatively pleased.

why thank you cal!

Chris, I think you’ve been into 240s long enough that you should know what you’re looking for… -1 for bad post.

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/homerpicard.jpg

i know what im looking for, some kind of aftermarket sideskirts…really the brand i dont care as long as it will look good with my front and rear bumper.

unfortunately i usually get oem stuff so i dont know where to find this.

How much u want for the skirts?

for my 180sx skirts? they wont be for sale until i find something to replace it with

Ive got a set of Veilside Skirts, ive got pics somewhere, would you be interested in those?