TT Gallardo vs 800whp Evo IX

:pop:pop:pop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X_BM7FX1NF4#!

No surprised. Two completely different power bands tho. That Lambo will always catch him eventually

Lambo driver needs to learn how to break boost. Sounds fucking sick though.

nasty cars but lambo driver sucks.

and this video is better.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkKg8Wfs-Ns[/ame]

i figured if you can pay for the lambo you can drive it… i guess not

They also dont list the kit or boost level on the lambo, not hating on the evo run wjat ya brung.

Looks like a superleggera, which is rear wheel drive…

Also the guy in the Evo was yelling 1-3 with the windows up…

Horrible video. Waste of time watching it.

so neither of these cars have working horns that they can use instead of a guy yelling in the car :lol lame

Supperleggera is still awd

very good point, dunno y i thought that

Guys correct me if I’m wrong since I’ve never driven one. But how can one be a bad driver in a straight line with a paddle shift. Isn’t it simply mash the pedal and flip a paddle at your desired shift point?

There’s a little more to it than that, but rowing your own gears is definitely more difficult.

I was wondering myself how you brake boost an automatic from a roll?

seriously?

you hold the brake and gas at the same time. Hold it and spool the bitch up until the brakes cant hold anymore and hold it there

Nevermind I’m just going to :facepalm myself hahaha. My thought process was thinking that there was difference in doing it with an auto over a manual but I posted the comment without really thinking

oh word? i’ll have nana show you lmao

Oh your funny bro hahaha.

i like how the lambo drivers face is covered up. like there is soo many of those cars driving around lol

shift times are huge when it comes to that. knowing when to shift is crucial.

being a the best driver is better than having the best car imo. its easy to spend money but not easy to drive a car

that video sucked