tt GN 1000hp its sounds like a freaking jet

http://fasttrackperformance.com/page5/Chow%20movie%20files/ChrisTTGN.wmv

if this thing was going down the road you would think it could take off!!

turbo’s sounds soo awsome in this vid

sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! but:repost:

Originally posted by Pewterss
sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! but:repost:

x2

but its all good doug :smiley:

how dare you post g-body stuff without my permission!!! i think i already posted that b4 :bigthumb:

Originally posted by Cutty
how dare you post g-body stuff without my permission!!! i think i already posted that b4 :bigthumb:
he tried to ask but couldn’t see u !!!stand on something next time!!:smiley:

he tried to ask but couldn’t see u !!!stand on something next time!!:smiley:
:rofl:

“oohhhh i already heard that one today you unoriginal bastard” :hahano:

Originally posted by Cutty
“oohhhh i already heard that one today you unoriginal bastard” :hahano:
i didn’t little buddy,i’m to tall for that one!!!:smiley:

I believe this thread is in the “on-Topic” forum. Thread hijacking pricks. :smiley:

Originally posted by 2kaltima
I believe this thread is in the “on-Topic” forum. Thread hijacking pricks. :smiley:
sorry :frowning:

sorry :frowning:

It’s all good, homie :love:

Originally posted by 2kaltima
It’s all good, homie :love:
:bigok: :beer:

:eek:

geeezzzzzzz!

if the exaust is out the fender- what prevents flames from shooting out?

also notice it burnin the tires off isnt that going to be some loss of power in the drivetrain. sorta like a slippin clutch… but cooler?

You whores, that’s Chris Chow from my car club (Norcal-LS1/LT1). I guess he’s famous now. :rolleyes:

-TJ

Originally posted by tjZ28
You whores, that’s Chris Chow from my car club (Norcal-LS1/LT1). I guess he’s famous now. :rolleyes:

-TJ

car club :greddy:

Originally posted by tjZ28

-TJ

they aren’t very strick on the ls-1 lt-1 one are they. shouldnt you have one of those to be in the club

cause im not going to start southwest PA Vortec 5.3 and ask my buddy with a F-150 to join

Multimedia :cool:

Multimedia :cool:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
they aren’t very strick on the ls-1 lt-1 one are they. shouldnt you have one of those to be in the club

cause im not going to start southwest PA Vortec 5.3 and ask my buddy with a F-150 to join

Chris Chow also has a Z06 'vette w/ an LS6 in it. We’re not super strict… LT4s and LS6s are accepted even though the name just has LS1/LT1. But mostly we’re concerned about good people. We even have a Viper guy and a couple of 3rd Gen. ppl cuz they’re just good ppl.

-TJ