tuckin rubber even though i dont use them (johnnyK)

met a few new faces on this shoot with KBB … had a hard time with a few of these edits … location wasnt as friendly as i had hoped … thanks joey for letting us get there tho i do appreciate it! … tried a couple diff things with these pix … last 3 images are new forms of editing … comments are always welcome and i always appreciate it when i hear ppl say what they do and or do not like about images … and for those of you that arent fans … like my page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/CFD-PRODUCTIONS/352793946628
where you can get lower resolution copies of the images as i edit them instead of waiting for me to post them

Good work man, I liked 5 & 11 best, lots of great shots there though. Car looks awesome too Johnny.

Looks good Dan!
I like the editing in number 11, reminds me of something I would do. I still have to start editing mine. Fuck.

yes yessss you do … especially if we are shooting tomorrow

6 =honda fapping

:rofl
Im starting on shot #4 right meow.

Yeah I like all of them, but probably #1 and #6 the best.

2, 8 and 9 are my favorites. very nice work.

looks very good , a little low for my liking . Do you daily drive it that low or is this a toy or ?

Looks good .Great pics btw.

Good stuff. How come mine dont look like that!!!

The only one I don’t care too much for is 11. Its not bad but I keep finding myself wondering what was behind the white out in the top left corner. I feel like my eye travels there instead of the car itself. Other than that the silver car seemed to lend itself to the overall feel of the photo. Its a love hate thing I guess.

Veryy nice!

Looks good Dan!! I’m not a big fan of the back of the car, I’m not sure why. Other than that it looks good.

static drop, daily driven

DAN- omg lol, those are nasty. im very pleased with the outcome of all of them, i couldnt be happier hah. thanks a bunch

Diggin #9

Lookin good jack3d buddyyy

Pics came out awesome. Can’t believe how low this turd really is

Stance & pics are ka$h, nice work guise
Feeling #4 +rep

haha for an accord i think its awesome!

good glad to see you finished

1 and 6 being almost the same shot … 1 being made up of 12 images and 6 being made up of 2

can it be too low?

yea 11 my eye goes straight to the light as well … its kinda supposed to i tried to make it as close to rule of 1/3s for both the light and the subject as possible

soon we will get to yours

thanks man see ya a bit later

glad you like em … only thing that really matters

cheeeaaaa jack3d ftw

:hug

thanks for the rep and yea 4 came out alot better than i thought it was gonna 4, 9, and 11 were gonna be throw aways