Tuesday night Wing night????

Maybe, I’m still sick like a 10 year old not wanting to go too school.

in

were the hell is castaways??? i live in bridgeville??

castaways is in heidleberg if im correct

humm i may be in…sounds good been awhile…

ill let jeff know if i can make it or not

what time…depends on what time the miss’s falls asleep

usually later in the evening prob after 8

Nope, it is in Bridgeville. If you are on 79 North and get off at the Bridgeville exit, make a left onto Washington Ave (the main road that runs through Bridgeville) and it will be on your left a few blocks up. It is before you get to Burgh’s Pizza and Wings Pub and on the opposite side of the road. They have a big outdoor bar that is open all summer.

I believe this was the old “Senor Frogs” if you were familiar with that.

IMO, Ugly Dog in Greentree has the best wings in the city. The Royal Lounge at Caste Village has .25 whole wings 7 days a week, quality of chicken eh not so hot.

Jeff, Sounds like there might be a wing night at Smokin joes on thursday.

/tuesday

/thread

ahh senior frogs…got it,that i know were its at

Castle Shannon (Pittsburgh Sports Bar) right next to speednation- 7 days of the week 0.25 whole wings, pretty good too

Pleasant Hills (Monkey Bar) BEST WINGS IN TOWN! - pay by the pound. cost $13 for me and my girl to go and get 2 lbs of wings, gorrila fries, and 2 beers each. wing night is even cheaper… might even be all you can eat, im not sure.
they will bring the wings out with a rub on them then you get to dip in the sauces of your choice, soo good

other good places for wings:

Hot Shots in south park
Trolley stop in south park

Smokin joes was great glad to see you guys…and Mike you left to early it got really interesting downstairs.