wing nites

ok i moved out to monroeville and have no place to get wings. :hs: smokin joes deep6’d their wing special a while ago and that used to be my place.

so anyone know any bars with good wing nites in the monroeville, mckeesport, irwin area???

carl’s tavern on business 22 got some bomb ass wings. i dont know about a wing special but theyre cheap ass hell to begin with.

i :heart: wings.

oh yeah, across from the nissan dealer right? are the big, do they have different flavors? i like hot but teh old lady mixes it up :naughty:

definately big whole wings. and they got some good ass hot sauce.

My hubby loves the wings at Carls…and the fish sands…

Bob’s Lounge on Greensburg Pike has wing night on Wednesdays. I think they are $0.25 Doug says they are great wings too (plus he can drink as much as he wants there we are like 2 doors down lol, crawl home if need be…) It’s really cheap to drink/eat at Bobs…

I don’t eat wings so I cannot give first hand experience…

Where in Monroeville?

i thought there was a thread awhile ago about wings in monroeville?? doesnt jenn work at or close to some place w/ good wings or something?

fish mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm had some breakfast!:yum:

bob lounge wings are pretty good. reminds me of good old highschool day. dang that was like 8 years ago.

I’m down for a Carl’s wing night. It aint too far from me.

i’m game for carls… what day

I’ll can roll up thursday night.

ps. jinxxy i live right behind teh mall

bw3’s in monroeville has good wings and so does hooters of course :boink

now gateway grill has good wings in my experience as well!

don’t know about specials though srry

[QUOTE=PewterSS][/QUOTE]

thursday night.

time & u bringing ur camra

doesn’t the primanti brothers out by the super walmart on rt30 have a wing night?..i know they got a Pizza night??

7:30-8pm? they got some hot ass bartenders, the female ones.

hooters and buffalo wild wings! :doh:

i think they are over rated…been there twice & wasn’t really impressed.
its just a step above fast food IMO