wings

okay i can vouch for rosecilffe in monroeville. good wings, like 5 flavors, 30 cent a piece, fast service, and $4.95 for a pitcher of YL. :beer:

wednesdays at 7 is the start of the special… should we try this again (this time i won’t puss out) :mullet:

PS, you can get whole wings for 60 cents, and outta my 15 wing dings… 3 or 4 were REALLY big, the rest were all average. :spank:

i’m game :yum:

when???

on a wednesday at 7pm?

which date

next weds? a week is enuff to get a few guys… its pretty small to begin with

shouldn’t be a problem for me.

maybe

you konw i’m game…

where exactly is it located?!

Dude order their cheese sticks…You won’t be disapointed. and Yes Rosecliff wings kick ass.

i’m down.

you ain’t gonna show up

x2

yeah i had those last time… amazing, and homemade!

just down the road (towards 48) from the giant eagle-target, on the same side of the road

:finger:

we still doing this? how about better directions. i know monroeville i’m just not familar with all the new stuff. give me some old landmarks, like chuckee cheese or the expo mart. day chevy. out back,lone star. i’ll be coming from murrysville.

easy… coming from murrysville, or the city, or anywhere

get off 22 or 376 or where-ever you’re coming from…
goto the intersection of 48-monroeville road past max-ermas(kings, sky bank) turn onto monroeville road heading towards pittsburgh (sky bank onur L)go straight a mile rosecliff is a small bar on the left (across from Labriolas market)

so i would make a left at outback onto 48?