Turbo 2011 Gt runs 10.4X's

Not bad for what they have done to it…

10.4 @ 133 mph on 14 psi- Drag radials, no suspension mods, full weight.

too bad its a fully built motor…

how do I know?

because the end of this video…

“stay tuned as we are building the motor to turn up the turbo”

when you always post about your beloved 5.0, you always leave half the shit out, ADUM!

So what if it has a built motor? Obv the boost isn’t turned up all the way. It is built because in the future it is going to be making more power than it is now. Right in the video description it says it’s a shakedown run, they’re just working the kinks out of it.

Fast, just sucks that the initial investment of the car is so much. Be more impressive when you can pick up the cars for 1/2 price in a few years.

Looks promising for the 5.0. evolution Motorsports has a supercharged one.

by the time you put the turbo kit, buy the 5.0 car itself and build the motor to actually make big power, your well into a H/C C6 Z06 that is running the same times, if not faster and looks much better doing it.

all I am saying is when you build a motor to handle boost, its less impressive to see fast times. I would have liked to see the maxed out stock internal/turbo runs instead.

They built it after the runs it looks like

Impressive that they are doing it on the stock bottom (for a Ford) though.

Impressive, yes. It’s also been done many times over in a stock block F-body. Infact, 9’s have been done with just valve springs and boost. I am glad that Ford made the '11 GT a serious machine, I was tired of seeing these shitty 14-15 second “muscle cars” they were producing. I actually find the '11 V6 to be extremely impressive, domestic V6 cars have never had that kind of power.

They even tell in the comments that it was built during the run.

9.5 to 1 compression, 93 octane with torco octane booster, custom fastlane turbo cams, built bottom end. The 60 foot was crap. Wheels were spinning the whole time. it still has the stock suspension so we’re going to tweak it again. should be able to cut a lot of time once we get it to hook.

no.

Check out the dyno video I posted. That was on 6psi and at the end of the video said they will be building the motor for more boost…

the 10 seconds runs are on 14psi…its a built motor.

yup

texas speed has a H/C stock bottom end LS1 running 9.8’s @ 134…N/A

http://texas-speed.com/shop/

Full weight, stock suspension, drag radials?

actually, a stock suspension, full weight, drag radial Camaro just ran mid 9’s a few weeks ago.

Proof?

Not everyone wants a fucking Z06, jesus, idk why people cant comprehend this.

cant find it. I looked, cant remember where I saw it.

not everyone wants a z06, but 95% of them do :wink:

i kno a guy on ls1 tech, stock internals car that runs 10.98 at 127 i think thats pretty cool bye