turbo honda stuff..

B18c1 w/150k burns a lil oil…compression good (runs fine)- 750$ (includes everything…sensors…pumps…alternator…intake mani)
Synapse rams horn manifold - 375$ 44mm flanged. no cracks.
GSR 98+ front seats/rear seats 7/10 condition - 250$
Rc 550s injectors - 150$
3" downpipe…4 bolt flanged…3" flex section to a 2.5" reducer and flange…has dent…but mostly pulled out. - 150$
Chipped ecu with s100 (with obdII–>obd I conversion cable) - 175$
Rear tail lights 98 GSR (all red) - 80$
Headlights 98 gsr - 100$
Tial 44m wg - 200$ (8.7psi spring) - SOLD
Tial 50mm bov - 200$ - SOLD
Walby 255 - 45$ - SOLD
Intercooler piping…polished 2.5" alum. - 100$ - SOLD
Precision 600hp fmIc - 225$ - SOLD
T3 t04e 57 trim…no in and out shaft play. Never seen over 9psi - 300$ - SOLD

ALSO… have 98 gsr ROLLING Chassis…this car has heavy damage…and is prolly not a good restore car. but is intact…and if u looking to nab anything off it…shoot me a txt…I rarely check pms on here…everything is still on the car minus the motor. if u want to take the whole thing with a clean title. lmk. 800 $ the way it sits…still has full interior. brakes…struts/ h&r spring sport springs…steelies…lights…headliner all that…

All prices are geared to sell imho…willing to take offers but no lowball bullshit. # is 518-605-2566 txt or call…if u need references have sold parts to many shift members. hit me uppp

damn I want that Precision IC!!! SHIT

buyyy it

trade me for mine and sell mine lol…mine will sell for $200 easyyyy. Full Race PWR 475hp core

eww. buy mine, sell yours.

hmm … b18

is the T3/04E an actual garrett, or some CDM garbage like a masterpower or CX racing?

Willing to seperate head??

its a legit garrett and no hes not seperating the motor. all stuff is legit. good seller. prices are awesome. everybody needs to stop tire kicking a buy something already.

do it.

Duke if you want we can make a deal for the motor and kit…plus all you’d have to do if get a 2.5" exhaust and modify the downpipe…and I could give you my ecu with tune…and u could run it the rest of this season with the tune it has on the s100 if u don’t mind some blow by…made 302whp…everything else would be bolt on.

bummpp…shit still for sale.

I pmd u a while ago still no response

^

relax bub.

why not try calling him? his phone info is in the post

bumpage for new parts n prices.