Turbo Ion?

Anyone on here own the black Ion that I THINK was turbo who was driving on Rt. 20 last night towards Hamburg? Not sure if it was turbo, but I thought I heard something.

If you’re on here, haha. You thought I was a cop. :smiley:

pics?

story?

discuss

did it have blacked out taillights or parts blacked out?

the ion redline is supercharged, duh

[quote=“RobtC,post:4,topic:30310"”]

[/quote]

+1

if its the car im thinking of its not a redline

[quote=“RobtC,post:4,topic:30310"”]

[/quote]

And I should know anything about Saturns, why?

Story isn’t really exciting, but was more stupid. Car comes flying up passing like 4 cars, me being one of them. I think to myself, damn that car was going fast. Then I look at my speedometer and realize I’m doing like 48 in a 55. (As was the car in front of me.) So I pass the car in front of me and start cruising at around 60. The car that passed all of us slowed right down to 55 when he saw me behind him. I’m assuming that he thought I was a cop since I came out of no where. It was really dark out. So I passed him because he was now going slower than I was.

Shortly after, he passed me again, and started cruising. I know this was stupid, and dangerous, but I think we almost got up to around 95ish but I slowed right down because I was scared of animals/anything popping out and I don’t have a radar detector that’s currently working. Anyway, we get to where Rt. 20 turns into a 4 lane highway, and we both are just cruising by people. At first he wouldn’t let me pass him at all, and the passenger was waving at me. Almost like a “Cya, your car is slow.” Then we paced eachother and stupid shit. Didn’t recognize him at all, and I think there was a girl in the passenger seat.

The taillights were not blacked out I don’t think. And I don’t know what a supercharger sounds like. Maybe it was a redline. Who knows?

if it was blue with black wheels and a kid driving it with classes, its s/c with an upgraded pulley and some other mods? i messed around with it a few times, believe it or not its quick. The s/c whine is pretty loud.