turbo scion tc?

thats me, i live in the rochester area and no longer work for snapon, so i wont be out buffalo way much anymore

but anyways the TRD S/C is way too little power for the money…

Ive met a guy with dark blue one that lives out here in rochester running a zpi turbo kit, idk anyone in buff with a turbo tc

Yeah watch out for that TRD SC.

:wink: Really though if I did it again I would go with a dezod turbo setup.

The SC takes you from ~ 140whp to ~190 whp. $1800 for ~50whp. Not great, not terrible. Throw in a BPV, 10.5lb pulley, injectors, AEM F/IC, and a bunch of other stuff and maybe we are talking.

I still think a small engine should have a turbo…

i seen this car today in rochester at my job. i have to say this is a nice tc. i like the set up. good job on the set up chris

this is a pretty quick car

i dont know, you can get good numbers out of the celica’s 1.8 vvtl-i engine
i realize it might not be the quickest for most of you, but it’s still not bad.

270fwhp on first tune with rotrex supercharger and stock internals also keep in mind the weight of the car, with a little basic weight reduction you can get the curb weight down to 2200lbs

if i were to go fi, that would be what i’d do. but that aint gonna’ happen until after my warranty is expired, since it already replaced the engine 8000 miles ago (spun bearing)

We own a 2006 tC, which is not turbo’d. We sold an 05 tC that was turbo’d. We now have an 08 tC, which is the Dezod family, that will be turbo’d later this year and the newest edition is our 08 xB, which we pickup today. :sario:

So at this moment, in WNY, we have no shop Dezod turbo’d 2AZs. However, that is not to say it is not a customer.

My point exactly. For $4265 with fuel and engine management, our customers are turning their stock tC at 145whp to 240-275whp on 8 PSI. I just had one customer run 341whp on 10.5 PSI with our S1 kit.

Reference:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/photoman007/IMG_0128.jpg

Tuned by Ripp Mods in NYC

that setup looks fuckin nasty, only thing i would change is putting the battery in the trunk

hey guys, the blue turbo tc is me. I just joined on here. I have virginia plates and am originally from rochester but then moved to virginia (went to virginia tech for college) then transferred to UB. If you guys think i have a decent size intercooler now, wait till the spring. this summer i will be doing a lot of stuff to it. if anyone wants to meet up, send me a message, i wanna get in the car scene up here.

welcome. i was not trying to come off as a dick dezod. to new guy just watch the meet section.

Thats a nice setup, decent numbers too

just look for the mighty meet thread in the meets section, always a bunch of people up there in spring/summer