Scion Owners

I was thinking today about how alone I feel in modding my tC in the Buffalo area… I mean really, I haven’t seen anyone else on here post up about any type of significant modifications to their tC’s. I know there must be a few in the area though. How could there not be?

If you are an owner, check in and if willing, post up like a picture and maybe some info about the car.

I have my 06 Flint Mica tC. It has some suspension work, not too much done to the body, and lots of bolt on’s (one big one by TRD).

When are you coming home to drive your baby?

HA like I can ever be sure of anything like that in my job…

I expect to be able to play with it in the summer 08… Hopefully late June/early July :slight_smile:

i put the scion project on the back burner…now i have a house to blow all my money on.

tein ss coilovers w/pillowballs
edfc
hotchkis sways
quaife atb diff
ss brake lines
volks

havnt touched the engine…dunno if i will. i wanted this car to handle like its on rails…and it does. but its not the most comfortable ride on the roads around here.

well i dont live in buffalo anymore, but i felt the same way as you did

had some motor and suspension shit done.

I’ve got an 07’…

no mods… just tint… :slight_smile:

saving for a house instead…but i love the car.

yeah, I dont think ive ever seen a performance modded tc IRL except jeffs

Well, next summer feel free to see mine in real life at some sort of meet or another. I have a couple dozen parts sitting in a basement and they’ll go on this spring. It will never be anything crazy, but it should be one of the quicker tC’s around…

I posted this to see what was out there… I mean I does suck to be alone without any support group or knowledge base.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:8,topic:39023"”]

Well, next summer feel free to see mine in real life at some sort of meet or another. I have a couple dozen parts sitting in a basement and they’ll go on this spring. It will never be anything crazy, but it should be one of the quicker tC’s around…

I posted this to see what was out there… I mean I does suck to be alone without any support group or knowledge base.

[/quote]

theres a huge scion chapter by me here in Va

mostly everyone is turbo, theres a few supercharged tcs, turbo xbs, turbo xas, turbo tcs

Sold it last year and bought a mazda3:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/summerofsam44/Picture033.jpg

I see about 200 scions a day… i am sure one of them has some mods on it… i wouldnt feel too alone its not a rare car.

I have a 2005 tC Release Series 1.0.

I changed the oil today and put air in one tire. Does that count as a mod?

All my money goes to the DSM.

what motor work did you have done Jeff?

[quote=“87conquestTSi,post:13,topic:39023"”]

what motor work did you have done Jeff?

[/quote]

well i wouldnt say motor, just bolt ons

header, s-pipe, exhaust, intake

[quote=“98 Red Ex”"]

and lots of bolt on’s (one big one by TRD).

[/quote]

What mod is that?

[quote=“95xbird,post:15,topic:39023"”]

What mod is that?

[/quote]

if i had to guess, a supercharger

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:16,topic:39023"”]

if i had to guess, a supercharger

[/quote]

Why didn’t he say that?I figured thats what he was talking about.But I am very surprised he bought a TRD super charger which is only good for 200 bhp with TRD’s Flash tool.He can up the boost if he wants but it would void the warranty.I just find it amusing that people will spend $4000 on an upgrade and still not make it out of the 15’s.Maybe high 14’s with the driver mod.

[quote=“95xbird,post:17,topic:39023"”]

Why didn’t he say that?I figured thats what he was talking about.But I am very surprised he bought a TRD super charger which is only good for 200 bhp with TRD’s Flash tool.He can up the boost if he wants but it would void the warranty.I just find it amusing that people will spend $4000 on an upgrade and still not make it out of the 15’s.Maybe high 14’s with the driver mod.

[/quote]

well the supercharger isnt 4000$

I work for a dealer and the unit itself I believe is $3200 and labor is 8 hours or close to $800.

maybe from the dealer…your a idiot if you buy it from there

http://trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=447&Part_cat=3&parts_id=634