turbociv > mindless muahahahaa

Well in my defense turbociv isnt telling every one that he came out with race gas and slicks :poke: LOL I wasnt going to reel him in either way i see bimmer in the tens this year as long as those axles hold up.

And turbo ls1 ss ummmm if you put on a spin/smoke show at the track i got a chance lol.

Good runs guys, that BMW makes me really happy.

weird, Race gas + Slicks > Pump Gas + All seasons

you dont want to race me on the street like everyone else? i prob wont even be able to get down the track this year. i hear tech is pretty extensive

piiiissssssss

good runs!!!

Mmmmmm fast bmw

Sounds like the bmw has some killer top end.
Rematch racegas v racegas?
:tup:

IBturbocivsaysitsnotracegasitsonly100fromdelta

ha…

Not really. Opening day was pretty rough, but its back to normal again.

haha, in my defense i run 100oct PUMP GAS from SUNOCO, not delta.:lol: and not because i need to but for piece of mind since im trying avoid the slightest pinging on my 120k mile stock motor. i have stock cast pistons so i try to avoid detonation when possible.

And as far as slicks go, they were used hoosier road racing DOT tires i bought off ebay for 60bucs last year.245/55/16.lol Were NOT drag racing slicks by any means since i was still spinning them in 3rd.

Yup, sounds like slicks and race gas to me.

well, if it makes you feel better mindless can put 100oct in his gas tank and run his slicks but the results will still be the same.:rx3:

I really want i rematch i think you will still win but i might have alittle bit more power with the boost back were its supposed to be. I really think i was only at like 14 maybe 15 not trying to make excuses. Im really just trying to figure out my boost controller i have no clue what does what on it.

damn it i want video

:tup: to fast cars finally racing

I want to see these fireballs!

3000lb. bimmer?..I always thought they weighed around 2 tons?
T-up to some good pulls…and Fireballs!

I think you guys should go go first of 4!!! LOL Sounds like you got the bimmer running well.