Turn on CTV CSI Miami immediately!

Some sick tuner & drift cars in this episode. I’m watching it in HD looks amazing…could be a repeat but still

Channel 8 / Channel 516 in HD

BRS RX-7
White Hachis
Falken Silvias
Stillen 350Zs

check it out :R

Haha, yea I watched it, actually had some decent looking cars there. I just cant wrap my head around that out of all the 240’s, AE’s, 7’s Etc… why they would use an Eclipse as the main “drift” car, they had my respect until they went back to FnF with the hydrolics, vynals, big wing and homo paint.

CSI Miami is one of the worst shows in the history of Television. It shows complete disrespect for it’s audience simply by the retardedly obvious and unnatural dialogue between characters that is obviously leading the audience through the scene…

you’re not supposed to use dialogue to do that, it shows bad direction and bad writing.

It also has incredibly, no, astoundingly simple and ludicrous plot lines and story development.

i honestly cannot sit through an entire sequence of scenes from break to break… it makes my head hurt baring witness to such idiocy.

the fact that the show has such high viewership is a testament to how stupid people are.

i caught about 5 minutes of it last night…

come on…“side shows”

sponsoring random dudes with Hoosier Racing Tires on their Eclipse so they can “drift”… and then treating it as an investment because you think you’ll make millions of putting the footage on the web.

how fukking stupid is that? it’s absolutely insane that anyone with the slightest glimpse of reality could take it seriously.

when these actors are reading the script dont they ever roll their eyes? have they no decency? for shit’s sake, i could write a better TV show selecting random words, in no particular order from the back of cereal boxes… the french portions… going backwards… while sitting on the crapper… brushing my teeth at the same time… with my eyes closed… and the box of cereal is lucky charms… expired lucky charms

lol… yeah the acting skills sucks too compared to the older ones… this horatio dude is so plain … and losing hair… everyone can become a actor lol…

I love the show because I find it hilarious. Horatio with his little one lines are so bad it makes me laugh out loud. You’re not suppose to take the show seriously, you’re suppose to laugh at everything they say because it’s so stupid.

That show is funny sometimes… what’s also funny is that show is actually filmed in LA and not Miami, LOL…

that building that they use as a lab is actually the Federal Aviation Administration HQ building in Hawthorne, Cali (LA basically)

edit: http://www.seeing-stars.com/Locations/TVlocations.shtml (just scroll down a little bit)

All the CSI’s are filmed in LA.

And Horatio is the man, his one liner are hilarious, plus the fact that when he talks to people he always has his body turned sideways with his hands on his hips.

They write shows like you build parts…

So all the footage with the actors in all 3 CSIs is filmed in LA and they splice in stock footage of the city in question? Damn, they fooled me…

well, CSI Miami is filmed in LA (except for all those aerial shots of course).
CSI (LV one) is mostly filmed in LA and some of the stuff is in LV.
CSI NY is also filmed in LA but some episodes are actually filmed in NY.