Turn your 4th Gen Camaro into a 69 Camaro

Goodmark had a new body kit that you can bolt in the 4th gen components into a 69 Camaro shell. You wouldn’t know from the outside, but some of us “original” guys were standing around nitpicking. But for the most part, they did a good job.

1st gen on 4th gen suspension… I think I’ve got wood.

Yep… definate wood.

I believe the body shell sells from $8000 to $12000 (speculation). No official word on their website yet and no paperwork at their booth.

I’ll absolutely keep an eye on it…

For the last 10 years, this has been what I’ve wanted to do with a 68-69 6cyl car.

:headbang:

Find a decent 4th Gen and then you will have to get trim pieces, hood, trunk, fenders, and bumpers. You can use the 4th gen interior. You can probably budget a build within $20k if you do it smart. All depending on the cost of the shell and donor car(s)

hot

Dont they also make a Studabaker shell for the s-10 chassis?

I think it retails for like 10-15k

thats hot :slight_smile:

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hottttttttttttttttttttt

Pretty wild stuff. :tup:

They make a 65 impala shell yet? If so i will take two.

I’d drive it.

that’s fucking rad.

Fuckin a thats sweeeeeeet :tup:

Nytrus1 has been talking about doing this for awhile now, cool to see that it works that well

sold

looks pretty damn sweet if ya ask me. i would def. consider it if i wanted to build a 69

LOL, I bought a 69 camaro shell this past summer to do just this! The shell I bought was a former streetracer that started to get tubbed, the whole floor was cut out, and then the previous owner threw in the towel. My initial measurements looked promising and now that Goodmark is producing a whole body I just got wood. :slight_smile:

Pics or ban! :slight_smile:

Nice, another 1st gen owner :tup:

Man I love the '69 Camaro. This is beyond tempting. Maybe when my uncle’s '69 is out of the garage I might have to get another one to take it’s place. :slight_smile: