TW: 1992 Honda Civic CX Clean Texas Car -$2800

Well im just debating on keeping this or selling it…so here it goes:
1992 Honda Civic CX
The car was brought in Texas, still has the texas dealership keychain, lol
Car is extremely clean only rust i found was a a nickel size rust on the top lip of the quarter panel wheel well, it was not noticeable with the rubber covering ove rit but i took it off to do some body work, i didnt do any work to the quarter panel, i didnt like the side molding so i molded it, i didnt do body work because of rust. so dont think i did body work because it was rusted,
-1.5L D15B8 Engine; GAS MPG KILLER LOL, [47MPG 50% City and 50% Highway] I got 520 miles out of 10 gallons on the thurway driving to new jersey lol.
-5 spd, Shifts perfect nothing grinds and its feels brand new.
-Manual Lock, Windows, and Steering
-A/C works
-Front is lowered was gonna lower the rear but i wanna get all new coilover system so i stop after the front haha.
-215k on the chassis and Engine was rebuilt at 130k
-Its currently a white primer will need some finishing but it looks amazing with the primer. so far.
-Car has RSX Suede/Cloth Black Seats Complete Front and Rear
-OEM HID System, 4300k
-Amber turn signal
-Spoon Style mirrors
-Rota Circuit 8 16x6.5 Rear tires will need to be replaced.
-2 10" Alpine Type-E Subs with a Amp
-Integra Guage Cluster

If i dont sell then ill just keep it. thank you. here are some picture

got interior pics?

its pretty dirty i was gonna clean it up before i take interior picture but here is a rough one without door panels. door panels had the two tone to it blue navy with black insert.
The rsx seats are in mint condition the line at the bottom is the light reflection off the window.

damn what a nice car , GLWS , good price as well. Bump for you dave.If you ever wanna sell/ trade those rsx seats let me know and well work something out.

[quote=“95mx6,post:4,topic:25632"”]

damn what a nice car , GLWS , good price as well. Bump for you dave.If you ever wanna sell/ trade those rsx seats let me know and well work something out.

[/quote]

yeah, i have gsr front and rears if youre interested in trades and cash, let me know. anyway, glws, and id be real interested if i had a need/space for another hatch.

what kinda of motor

is it a d15b8

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:5,topic:25632"”]

yeah, i have gsr front and rears if youre interested in trades and cash, let me know. anyway, glws, and id be real interested if i had a need/space for another hatch.

[/quote]

hmm well i have gsr cloth front seats and del sol front seats and ls back seats. Are your gsr seats leathers?

[quote=“antosh87,post:7,topic:25632"”]

is it a d15b8

[/quote]

yes it is; great mileage on this baby.

Ill give you $1000 for it

thanks for the offer man but im firm on the price, im gonna keep it worst come to worst.

but there is a crashed up eg ex for $600 i think on the board that i can redirect u too.

damn dave that shit turned out nice.
yo i gotta talk to you about this car too mang

r the side moldings shaved/filled ??

damn. want to trade for a 95 red EX in near minto condition?!

worth the money!

[quote=“mindless,post:13,topic:25632"”]

r the side moldings shaved/filled ??

[/quote]

they are shaved, no more molding.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:14,topic:25632"”]

damn. want to trade for a 95 red EX in near minto condition?!

[/quote]

i have to many cars :frowning: in the process of moving so if i can sell it for cash then it would be koo but if not i just use it as my daily driver.

[quote=“SilverGT,post:11,topic:25632"”]

thanks for the offer man but im firm on the price, im gonna keep it worst come to worst.

but there is a crashed up eg ex for $600 i think on the board that i can redirect u too.

[/quote]

direct me!

[quote=“SilverGT,post:16,topic:25632"”]

they are shaved, no more molding.

[/quote]

damnit y i was interested till that

Hey mindless iit looks good and my cx is not like all the other cx I have seen, the side molding was like that of the dx models, like it had the black molding instead of the indentation. Like yours. A lot of cx I have seen came without the side molding I don’t know why this one came with it, so I was like eh lits just mold it, I think it looks nice and clean, but its only my opinion it looks good.

And for the $600 ex he has a thread on it for FREE/FS you can’t miss it.