TW: 1994 S10 SS

The bed has a small dent on the drivers side and inside by the wheel wells is starting to rust out.

What kind of mileage does this 4.3 get you, highway?

I have no idea. I know $20 fills it half up and last me just about a week back and forth from Albany to Troy. So my guess would be around 25-30 mpg

i got 22-25 highway with mine… and that was beating on it all the time

Yea if it’s not to the floor, gas will last a while surprisingly.

Trade for sled? LOL

i didnt do it all the time,i drive like a granny,just like an asshole when silveradooooman wants to talk and i beat on it

Yea I hear that. This thing moves pretty good for a S10.

Trades for a 4x4 2dr of some sort. Or $1400 cash no less.

The mileage is what scares me. But the rest sounds solid. I need to get another daily, since my subaru shit the bed. Let me pass this by the wife and see what she says.

4.3 really gets 20mpg plus? wow. its a light truck i guess. with that ss rear end, whats the ratio maybe its higher than normal ones? 3.5X maybe? I dunno.

Belive it’s a 3.42 rear end. It’s only 2wd, the truck moves right along. I haven’t had any issues with the motor. Doesn’t burn a drop of oil, and has plenty of pickup.

Yeah I am going to have to make dinner or clean the house I guess to allow her to let me pick it up. I will keep you posted.

Same with my brother’s '95 S10 4x4. I drove my '96 Blazer fairly easy and got 15 mpg.

Yeah those sucked ass on gas. the 4X4 drive train, more weight, aerodynamics, and mostly ass end ratio made the biggest difference I bet. This thing has 3.42’s where as most common 4x4 is a 3.73 or taller.

Tell me about it! I spend about $60 in gas a week on my Jimmy if driven to my job daily.

Mine and my brother’s both had 3.42’s.
My brother drove like an asshole and would constantly get 20+ mpg. He had the TBI 4.3 and I had the SFI 4.3.

If my car gets taken off my hands i’ll def have to come take a look at this.

Just let me know.

i passed it like 3 times today

Yea I don’t drive it much, kinda sits in the same spot.

[LEFT]it’s on the road?
[/LEFT]