94 Chevy S-10 Parts

welp, been disassembling my part sbitch and have a lot I don’t need.

2 nice fenders
2 nice doors
6’ bed with no tailgate, not bad shape. a little surface rust and scratchs, but not rotted
hood
grill
wipers and trim pieces for that spot.
bumper
bumper extentions
4.6 vortec motor, runs good… well, ran good, iit’s disassembled now
ABS system
computer
wiring harnesses… intacted… for the most part http://67.15.157.25/~albanyun/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
radiator
rad support with lights

bunch of other odds and ends, ask

make resonable offers and the parts are yours.

ohh, also have a sliding back window… haven’t removed the glass yet… not at that point at the moment.

shoot me a PM of call me on my cell… 423-3785. Thanks!

that motor is a 4.3 lt ya dumb dodge driving fuckkkkkk

ohh yea right, it’s all Chevy Junk, that’s why it’s getting stripped and replaced with a older Chevy junk V8 :stuck_out_tongue: Now when ya gonna paint that camaro a more masculine color like pink?
heheheheh :ahh

sale pending on fendered, inners, hood and bed.

Front bumper or rear? Are the bumper extensions painted or black? price on both?

I got both, they aren’t great, but not rotted, The edtentions for the front are black, it looks like the bumper was painted black from the former owner, the rear is… hmm, i’ll have to take a closer look, it’s got some rust and a tow hitch. The extentions on the back are white. If you want them i’ll give ya all of it for $40. I don’t need them. As of this time, I still have em, got someone comming over tommorow to shop though heheh

Maybe interested in just the rear bumper ends. If it was the wrap around rear bumper, then I would want the whole thing.

i’ll take some pics later for ya.

bed sold.

some pics, camera is broke so cell has to do, drivers door is just as nice, but it’s too close to a wall to get a pic.

come get some of this junk out my way, damn mopar garage is littered with fords and chevys!

Mirrors sold.