97 S-10 ext cab 4wd 4.3L Part out

Vehicle is complete as of right this moment,

EDIT*
Items that have been removed
Mirrors
Radio and factory harness
Ignition is broken

all parts are available on a U pull it basis (Just please be gentle and dont break shit)

All parts are neg, basically name ur price, some items have a specific value but most dont.

very little cosmetic damage

basically the truck was wrecked and fixed, but wont pass inspection due to the drivers door sticking shut.

lmk what you want or need

are their any dents in the drivers side fender???

sorry for the delay, i never noticed this got bumped, unfortunatly the fender looks crapy, i mean if you wanted to work it out it would be good, but it needs some work. sorry

I have a drivers fender from a 99 s-10. Black and grey. Already off the truck. $25?

will the rear motor mount work on my truck? if so i want it…been needing to replace mine

ask brian, im a 12 volt guy not a mechanic… lol

just buy a new tranny mount Mike for what there worth

20-30 bucks new…sweet…thanks

You still got the 4.3 bud? My dads friend is lookin for one for his 96’ S10… ill find out what he needs exactly (longblock or shortblock or everything)

yup still got it, i dont remember whats on the clock, but i know its over 110k i know it runs strong, but i dont know any details about its history

from what i’ve come to know about blazers after owning two…the tranny seems to go before the engine does…and i have seen blazers up into the 200k’s with all original no rebuilds, mine has 170k on the clock still running strong…just dumb shit like motor mounts, suspension(s10…any owner of one knows what i mean when i say suspension…)

actually if you could… elaborate on the use of “suspension”… hahaha
ball joints every f’n year… that sucks

to some its known as the s10 tune up…and yes its as bad as yearly replacements of certain suspension parts. My truck still clunks when i get into a bumpy turn…i know what it is…just too lazy to fix it…and worried about the 170k miles of rust that i’m going to run into lol