TW: 1995 Mits. Eclipse GSX

definately be careful on ebay though. grimace’s tsi fully loaded with mods went for like 4300 cause he didnt have a reserve

that really sucks.

my suggestion for ebay is to do no reserve, BUT, start the auction at the lowest price ur willing to accept for the car. this makes ppl realize exactly what u want for the car and eliminates b.s. bids of ppl trying to figure out ur reserve price

or just let me hand him a handful of (45) $100 dollar bills whenever he accepts my very serious and solid offer.

i didnt really want to get into detail but to back up my asking price. i have receipt for everyhting done to the car.
swap/motor was ~ 3k
clutch/flywheel alone was ~ 450
suspension was- 475
body parts and paint~ 1500
roughly 5k already
this dosent even include how much i bought the car for stock and miscellaneous parts.

3k!!! Are you serious. Where/why would you pay that much! Thats nuts. And only the head was redone?!? hmm…

Ya 3k does seem a lot… But i am sure a lot of other things that were nessecary to have been replaced, were also done.

^
yes, why not do it right the first time.
heres a list of some of the many things done. little things add up quickly.
6 bolt long block
poly mount
water pump
timing belt
hydro timing tensioner
map sensor
ARP head stud
JDM EVO MR BOV
Magnus intake spacer
thermostat
injector seals
miscellaneous gaskets ( throtle body, etc)
EGR blockoff plate
kartboy shifter bushing
clutch release fork
SS oil feed line to turbo.
etc.
(reading off the receipt)
and then theres labor

Okay, that I can see adding up pretty quick. You should have posted all that stuff up earlier. lol. Not trying to bash by any means, I wish you the best of luck. I was curious though if it was basically a stock 6 bolt with a refreshed head but obviously not. That list will definatly help justify the price.

It’s not a honda or an suv, but I have a 4th gen 6 speed camaro that I’d like off of my hands.

I want another dsm :frowning:

please just sell this to me for 4500 i’ll give you cash whenever you want it jesus

if you want it that bad maybe you should give him asking price?

and remember this is only testing waters he doesn’t NEED to sell it.

how many miles on the motor?

trade for an awd audi a4 5spd

thats 2g’s under his asking price. he just put it up last week or something. Of course he’s not going to take that right away.

Im not sure if its just me, but I feel as if ive seen this car for sale several times. Rob is a good guy, im sure you could compromise on a decent price, because isnt the buyer going to have to put money into it as soon as they get it also?

well it’s the first time it’s been for sale with the motor swap and paint job. Last time it was for sale, it was just a shell. And ya I know, Rob’s a good guy.

What else does a the buyer need to put in?

new swap - check
new paint job - check
all maintance - check

where has the seller been? all his biased friends covering his back, etc

not that it’s bad or anything, i’m just curious where he is to answer peoples legitimate questions

sureshot!-Longuyen88 is my best friend and he knows this car in and out as we work on out cars together,

4g63girl- the head has about 2.5k or so on the head (since motor was swap in at 101k) and the block is stock with about 100k

jkucz28- honestly im a debt, so i need money. but u can pm me with more info and pics.

TheKID10788- yes this car has been posted up a few times. 1) i just didnt want it any more 2) motor went 3) now with new paint and motor.

as like everyone said when i tried to sell the shell “fix it and sell it, or part it out”.
its fixed and needs a new home.

Thought it needed new turbo parts… If not then I can understand his offer being a lowball… But is it still the only cash offer?

EDIT: Car does look good. GLWS