TW: 1997 eclipse rs manual

since alot of people pm me about the car i guess ill post it up for sale. my brother currently drives it now but i want to get him an auto or a pick up. (unless its a honda). i bought this car about a yr ago from a older couple in clearance.

i believe its about 161k on it
white
manual
edge header
apexi WS catback
black short ram intake
short shifter
msd spark plug wires
new starter
new fuel pumpill also throw in 97-99 gsx side skirt
passed inspection about 3 weeks ago
95-96 gst rims ($100 extra)

BAD:
the body needs some love. it got tapped in the rear so it would need a replacment unles u know how to do body work.
front bumper is a little beat up
driver side 1/4 panel has a dent on it
driver side door need to be painted ( i can get that done for cheap)

Due to what i beleive is bad valve seal. the car somkes after some driving (still drivable still as it always been)
leaks some oil

that sll i can think of now. 2000 obo
or i can get the body work plus paint for an extra grand from somone i know.

http://www.boomspeed.com/laosweetboi/autox.jpg
ill have more pics up soon

ive got a 91 crx that need some work let me know

ar eu offering a trade? pics. info?

Wow. I’m really having a “stupid” night. I only opened this thread because I was like “why the hell would you be “testing waters” for a manual for an eclipse RS?”

I need to go to bed.

ya i guess i would be the car needs some work though but i have a ton of parts that come with it and a D16Z6 to swap in
what the car needs to run is
Motor and trans put in
new gas tank and a fuel pump
and like 2 wires run for the reverse lights cause car was auto at first

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21355
scroll down to the bottom of the first page and those are a few pics that i have from it when i brought it home last spring

^maybe if u get it runnning and drive it here. but other than that i would love to have a rex but not another project car.

i dont have the money to put a new tank and fuel pump in it when i go to court next week

and if i got it running and on the road and dumped a bunch of money into it would just go get rid of it i would deff keep it