TW: 2002 Volkswagen GTI VR6

Oh and to add to that, Shockwave179…Why do you have to be a huge fucking douchebag? I have nothing to hide. You could just ask weather or not I had fixed the front end, and how it was fixed. I’ll get a proper report of what was damaged and how it was repaired if need be. If anyone would like to see before the repairs are made you are more than welcome to do so.

awesome sounding car by far the best vr6 NA ive ever heard…the best sounding vr6 on here is turbo and hardly ever gets driven…aka jagermeister’s corrado.

glwts…

OT on my part, but god damn I wanna see that car in person.

don’t you mean whether?

:slight_smile:

It’s early stfu. come put my intake in:spank: I’m being lazy today.

give me 50 bucks and i’ll do it. :slight_smile:

:gtfo: I’m going to go put it in now.

I really don’t consider it being a douchebag. Even if it was repaired perfectly the fact that you failed to mention it is shady. If you don’t want anyone to know don’t post shit on another forum that a bunch of us probably frequent.

I didn’t realize I didn’t mention it, It’s just the way you worded it that angered me. I do appreciate it being brought up, it was an honest mistake. If anyone would like to have me take pictures of the damage I will gladly do so. I’ll even remove the fender and take pictures behind them to show proof of no further damage.

I apologize for calling you a douchebag, that was immature.

12v or 24v? Any pics of the damage?

24v

the damage really isnt bad. just a dent on the passenger side fender. its hard to see it far away. overall this car is very clean

6k cash :slight_smile: lol

GLWS

So it’s a 2002.5 then? That is when the 24v started i believe.

i can double check with cky89 for you. i’m working with him and ill see him at 5.

OK cool. I have a friend down here on the island that was looking for a 24v. Thanks.

lol, I wouldn’t call it “smashed up” he broke a headlight and dented a fender, whoopdedoo!

you had the glass lens didnt you?

01.5 when they went to the 24v… my landlord had a 01 GLI 24v vr6

but he did post on here in the WTB about the front end parts he wasn’t hiding it… and the damage was cosmetic… I don’t know why people get so freaked out over it… how many cars used didn’t get anything repainted? this is buffalo a repainted parts are normal…lol

If the damage isn’t there when he sells it its not a big deal… now if he said it was in perfecta shape and you showed up to look at it had a dent and a cracked light I would be pissed.

it had the glass housings with HID’s but the passenger side cracked so he took them out and put the stock headlights back in. and yes it is the 24v

RLB he said PM him if your friend is really interested

Im not sure that this is somthing you want to be sharing lol same clutch? but no dought im sure this really does drive nice. sounds GREAT! glws

You should get some more/better pics.