/ TW: 2006 Suzuki SV650N $4,500.00

Up for sale is my 06 SV650. Ive had the bike for about 4 years and just dont get out on it enough. The bike has a clear and clean title.

2006 Suzuki Sv650
Color: Candy Napoleon blue
Miles: Just under 11k
The Goodies:
New Dunlop Sportmax Q2 tires front and rear last year with maybe 500 miles on them
Integrated rear tail light
LED turn signals in the front
Bar end mirror
Vortex frame sliders
Rear color matched cowl
Cut down stock exhaust
Custom license plate frame

The bike is currently lowered with lowering links but I have the stock links to bring it back up to stock height.

The bad:
The bike really only has 2 flaws. There is one scratch on the rear tail (can supply picture) and the broken brake lever. The bike ended up tipping over in the wind last year and a 2" piece of the brake lever cracked off and broke the bar end mirror.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20602[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20603[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20605[/ATTACH]

Bump, make me a reasonable offer.

:tup: for a good dude and a great bike.

my offer is still there :stuck_out_tongue: but not sure if its considered reasonable…

I will also vouch for the seller, hes a great guy, i bought an item off him via nyspeed the transaction went better then i expected.

Thanks Mike for the nice words.

I was looking for exactly this last fall… but then I refinanced my house which sucked up all my extra cash so I’m no longer looking.

this looks like a solid middle of the pack deal, maybe if you have it this fall still :smiley:

glws.

bump for a good guy! glws!

Bump for the nice weather!

I like the brake lights

Bump for price change

Bump for the nice weather and price change. Did an oil change a few weeks ago and all it’s doing is sitting in my garage!

Hmmm I’ll have to think about this, its much cheaper than the other bike I was looking at.

should have taken my offer now im stuck with a GS500 :confused:

Mike the price listed is bottom dollar im going to take for this thing.