2000 SV 650

So my buddy is selling his SV for a track bike. copy/paste is below:

For sale is my 2000 Suzuki SV650 in a beautiful Pearl Helios Red. I purchased this bike in June of 2011 with 12k miles on the clock from a younger guy in central Ohio. He had done quite a bit of “stunting”, which left the original engine with a pretty severe rod knock. I removed that engine, tore it down, and realized there was no hope, so I bought a 12k mile engine and replaced it with that. As of now, the bike has 15,6XX miles on it, and the engine is sitting at just about the same. It has a Fox Twin Clicker shock, but other than that it is completely stock. I just did a valve clearance check a couple of weeks ago, and this past week I replaced the oil, oil filter, and spark plugs. The tires were new when I got them- Front tire looks/feels good still, and the rear still has a good couple thousand miles left on it. They are both Dunlop street/sport tires. The exhaust is a full M4 system with a polished and shortened can.

$2200 obo, bike is in Henrietta.

Hey everyone, Travis posted this for me a while back (being the generous guy he is). I’m moving down south for a full time job pretty soon, and I don’t really have any interest in taking the SV down there with me. In other words, bump?

Sold