TW:FS: 1990 Nissan 240SX

Thanks man. The car is in the same shape as when I bought it from that kid.

car is hot. i love 240’s, but its too old to spend 7k on it, for me anyways. good luck

Bump. Still at $6,000 B/O.

Yup and the sr20 in it ran great. You can buy clean sr20 240’s with bolt-ons and coils for 5K check out ebay once in a while. They are all over…

6k? really?

it IS really clean. but thats why its worth like maybe 3500 or 4 instead of the 1500-2000 most old 240s go for.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/354994

And you say my price is too much.

^^ ahh but see his sold. i wonder how much he got for it, plus you should know that coupe pull wayyyyy more money than hatches do.

honestly the ca is killing u right now…

isn’t this car technically a 180sx now?

just sayin…

bump for a unique swap and a clean car.

not at all…

lol yeah, you wanted to be so different with the CA. no your getting an evo. haha

GLWS tho

240s are fun

this car is pretty hooked up. a lot more aftermarket parts

it’s a shame, I think the hatches look so much hotter. clean car, GLWS.

Don’t mean to poop on your price

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57351

Nice car though

i would buy the car if you pull everything and decide to part. lmk

or i would just keep it if i were you. If your willing to take out a loan for an evo i would much rather keep this car and build it and take out a loan for an older impreza or a jeep or something…

Honestly dude…I say keep it.

You’ve put together a really clean 240 and personally I think it would be a shame to see all of your work go down the drain. Keep it, make some power with it, have fun and buy a beater. Either way GLWS and good luck with whatever you decide to do :tup:

Bump!!!

6K B/O.

$5,000 cash takes it.

bump for a good guy

I need this gone asap. Waiting to pick up a car, but this needs to sell first. I’m almost to the point where I’d rather scrap it then let it sit here and look at it.

Can swap the 17’s for 18’s if you interested.

I’ll give you 200 more than scrap value :wink:

HaHa. I’d rather see it crushed then sell it for less then $5,000.