TW: Looking for swapped Honda

You mean mature people who see a problem with this reckless driving!

Shut the fuck up.

Alright, this thread is Obv. gonna get locked, I might as well throw my 2 cents in, as though it matters anyway right… 1.Ass clowning on the street is super gay, expecially with all they street racing related tragedies latly, there is just no point for it and and obv the point is beaten to death, whatever, and 2. nelstoys…if your such a fuckin mature adult, what the hell compelled you too speed WAYYYY up to pass him, ya see someone is assclowning, drop back and get in your lane, dont be a power trip and have to get ahead of him, im done, streetracing is gay IMO and your bolth at fault…end

Then he goes on to threaten to try and run him off the road. What a bad of cocks.

Fine, but this has nothing to do with JDM’s TW thread so take the conversation to OT.

Bump for a good kid.

Fuck it

this guy is setting up races as if he has a challenger is his garage. Congrats, you made a 90$ deposit on a car that comes out in a year.

free bump =)

bump.

again…looking for a honda

all my ef needs is a gas tank… and some love on the body

no thanks lol

wow jdm u go through some shit
bump for u
p.s. swap the REX :slight_smile:
still got the shell dont u?

lol yeah i do. if i had time to swap the REX i would but i don’t, it’s a pending sale anyway. the rex has to go, the balt has to go…i need something to get me through school

buy the 400ish ef on here and just drive it till you get the money

damn man shit sucks
i hear ya on the school thing though once my cars together so i have transport its off the tradeschool for me

GLWS ‘your parts’
Buy This guys shit help a man out
if i see something i need ill let u know before its all gone