TW: SBF 331 Stroker

Thinking of selling my 331 Stroker setup and moving on to something larger. Has been an excellent motor and has not given me any problems. This motor went 11.81@113 with a stock suspension, AOD-E 94 Gt without being dyno tuned. Id say there is a little bit more in it with a spot-on tune. Heres the rundown of the motor.

Stock block(Bored, honed, decked to .0)
JE Pistons Pt#170856 .040 Bore 3.250 Stroke .0045 Wal/CLR
Rings Top .064- Sec, .064- Oil .218- PINS .927/2.750
Eagle Rods Pt#SIR5400CB-Bearings Pt#CLV-CB1227P
Scat Crank-9000 Series
Custom ground camshaft
Roller timing set
High Volume Oil Pump
Ported Edlebrock Heads(1.90/1.60 valves)
Unported Edlebrock RPMII Upper/Lower Intake
Edlebrock 70mm T/B & Adapter(for 94-95 models).
ProFlow Electric Waterpump
March Underdrive pullies
Might part with headers if interested(MAC 1-3/4’’ Longtubes, Cer coated)

$3600 With everything(headers etc)
$3350 Everything minus headers
$3000 For longblock minus Intake/ T/B

Quick pic of it, sorry its a bit dusty:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/94MustangProject006.jpg

i knew the lt1 had ya scared lol

good luck man

:lol Not scared, just time for somethin new man!

i know

so this is worth $3600 but my complete running car with a 500 mile motor is only worth $4k? WTF?

Do you really not know how this works Paul? Holy shit. Youd make MORE money parting your car out than you would selling it as a whole. This motor when built was over $6400(not including the intake assy which was $1200).

Im not saying your shit isnt worth it, Im just saying I cant believe how people low ball shit.

Even as a roller my car or yours would be worth more than $400 (the difference in the price of your motor and what everybody says my car is worth).

You could get a decent amount for a clean fox roller, def more than $400!!

I know.

Thats what Im saying. People keep saying my car is only worth $4k running though so Im just factoring in the cost of the motor and what the motor should be worth (Id think mine would be worth what yours is, especially since its got such low mileage) and the difference.

Adam your heads only have 1.90 intake valves??? I thought all those performers had 1.94’s. No shit!

paul shut the fuckkkkk upppppp

Nah, they the hella dumpy 1.90’s!

:lmao

PJB, so help me god if you don’t STFU about your dumpy car. Sell it or don’t. Either way STFU. Adam, cleaned this thread up for you man. GLWS, motor sure ran good!!!

swapping in a LSX huh? smart move!

good luck with sale! This motor would be badass in my dads fast back. Too bad he is too cheap for it!

:rofl thanks bro.

Haha no LSx, dont wanna go slower!! :tongue

Let me know if your old man is interested. Im sure he’d be doing a carb setup so he wouldnt need any of the EFI shit, or the headers… We could work somethin out!

well, are you interested in a cammed 289???

Eh, not so much, sorry mang lol.

bump for the car never running again!

just thinking the same LOL

GLWS wish it was in my budget for the rustang

:rofl