uhh ohh look who is sellin there motor set up.

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59649

I am sure all of you have seen vids with this motor in them(civic hatch vs 10 second viper)

2 please

ugh :bowdown: cheesefrog is famous on Honda-Tech for those vidoes vrs that vette… sick set up… donno if 6 is to much for what he has listed though.

:gives:

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
x2

x3

x4

let jay know, he might want it for his 240 hahahahahahahhahaha

just kiddin jay :love:

hmm I could sell my car and get that lol… but then where the hell would i put it. I guess I could by sams hatch for 100 bux lol

oh no please do not let jay read anything about cheesfrog

Originally posted by RedLineGSR94
hmm I could sell my car and get that lol… but then where the hell would i put it. I guess I could by sams hatch for 100 bux lol
YOU KNOW SOMEONE SELLING A HATCH FOR 100 BUX ? i need another woods runner.,. :smiley:

mazda 323

meh, not that impressed. $6K for a USED motor that you know has be beat to piss. [standardDSMvsretort] Shit, give me 6K and ill build you a 4G63 that makes 600hp[/standardDSMretort]

in all seriousness though, 4G63’s are easily making those kinds of numbers on bone stock internals.

Originally posted by Darkstar
meh, not that impressed. $6K for a USED motor that you know has be beat to piss. [standardDSMvsretort] Shit, give me 6K and ill build you a 4G63 that makes 600hp[/standardDSMretort]

in all seriousness though, 4G63’s are easily making those kinds of numbers on bone stock internals.

wow with 600hp you can run a low 13 with that, or you gonna have someone else drive it this time?:wink:

:owned:

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
wow with 600hp you can run a low 13 with that, or you gonna have someone else drive it this time?:wink:

ok Mr. I i ony ran 2 tenths faster than ITR41…

:tounge:

And besides, that pretty blue eclipse i always see you guys runnin around with runs 12.7@115, sans traction bars, on a stock motor… :booty: