TW:Winterforce snow tires

$ winterforce snow tires, size 205/60R15. Like 100 miles on them, they still have the little nibs on the treat. 99.99% brand new. I wanna see whay I can get for them. I got them at Goodyear, Cost me like $350 or somethin.

would u sell 2?

I’d rather sell all 4, cuz why would I want 2 tires lol.

Oh btw, they are still on my stock probe rims. So the buyer can have those for scrap metal too.

well if u do, cuz maybe person has fwd or rwd and only need 2

I’ve never understood only buying 2 snow tires, and keeping allseasons on the other wheels.

If’ your FWD, sweet, you can accelerate, but there goes your backend, all squirrely all over the place. If you’re RWD, then hello understeer.

well my rear tires have awesome tread, and ive driven fwd with snows on front and they work great
not that u would know about that :wink:

No i wouldnt’ because I never made the mistake of buying a FWD car…

These things are awsome. I’m half tempted to throw em on the TA and drive that, then I remember that it doesnt have heat, has alot of low end torque, and would just spin out and make me die. So I think I am going to get a winter car lol. Preferably something 4x4…like a 4x4 ranger/dakota/s10 or something decent on gas, but I can have fun with. Front wheel drive is awsome in winter, but I wanna change things up and try 4x4.

For the record though… Winterforce snows are pretty killer.

I’ve had them on 2 cars, the Talon, and the Camry… Both were awesome in the snow.

I had four of them on my Accord last year 195-60-r15. Car handled great. I bought 4 brand new for $200 new online.

Yeah they are hard core badass. $150 takes them. Thats 4 BRAND NEW tires for $50 less than online…and no shipping fees. :slight_smile:

wow good deal :tup: ill think ab it

will it work with my civic? 195/60/15

are they 4 lug or 5 lug? VERY interested.

5 lug. as of right now looks like they are sold, but if it falls through I’ll keep you guys posted.

> (4) 205/60SR15 Winterforce M+S </SPAN> > Price: $232.00 for 4 Quoted from [www.tirerack.com](http://www.tirerack.com). Whoever buys these is getting a hell of a deal...and paying my car insurance for this month lmfao.

:bump:

Still for sale!

price drop $125. I need these gone.

100 ill pick these up

i’ll take them without the rims

ARGH 15s?

fuck nevermind

i need the tires not on rims for the slaab this winter. shoot me a pm if you still have them… i will pick them up this weekend