winter tires

I know the Blizzac WS50s are supposedly some of the best but how are the winterforce? ive seen em advertised but never heard anything about them.

they are awesome u wont regret them

werd, lol ok anybody got some in a 14" rim i can get chiep? or know where i can?

I have a set of steelies… 4x100

Umm, $40 and their yours.

leme try to get some cash together an ill pm u.

2 winterforces on the tibby just got me through rt9 in Vermont during one hell of a snowstorm, damn good tires, wouldn’t have made it without them. Mike at innovative just got me 4 for the neons 14" wheels for dirt cheap, give him a call.

Glad to hear it! I just had Tread City in NT put four studded Winterforces on the Jetta this morning! :snky: Best performance mod bang/buck possible for about 4 months around here. :tup:

Im running winterforces on my car and all I can say is they are absolutely amazing in the snow. We also get very good pricing on these. I could barely break these loose in over 1/2 ft of snow on my side streets during the storm on friday.

:word: Your price for the tires was even better than Tread City, or anyone else for that matter. I’m just a picky bitch and wanted one stop tires, studding, and mounting.

well looks like i might be selling the buick and keeping the probe soo…chancge them to 15" rims if i do lol. but either way im definatly going to get some.

My fiance just got some on her car. Seem to work pretty well. I should get them too.