Twin Screwed Challenger

RDP Motorsport’s latest offering, which trumps the Challenger’s SRT8’s 6.1L Hemi and its 425 horsepower with a stroked version displacing a classic 440 cubic inches. That block is topped with a duo of superchargers that offer an astounding 1,000 horsepower. Oh yeah, it’s also boosted with two nitrous kits. That’s enough grunt to catapult the portly Challenger down the 1/4 mile in the nines, and if that’s not fast enough for you, we suggest therapy.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/01/challengertwinsuper_580.jpg

PURE AWSOME

sweet, i love those cars, dodge definately set the bar high for the camaro

that looks intense

So its a 1000+ hp car that will either spin or break when its driven?? Pretty sweet.

ib4itstillcan’tturn

i hope they put in a LSD

still can’t turn

Are those actually twin screw superchargers? or is it just two roots? It looks like two roots style superchargers to me, either way sick setup and a sick looking car, nine seconds is nine seconds and that is one sweet way to get there.

row row row your boat…

I hate to be that guy

but shouldn’t 1000hp be running faster than 9s?

The new challenger is so much cooler than the new camaro tho. my living room smells like strong booze all of a sudden.

i would have it’s kids.

Not sure, here is more information

In a 4000lb car?

:tup:

Nice, i wonder what the hood looks like, if it can even close. Arent they supposed to make a drag pack model of the Challenger, making it lighter?

:ohnoes::ohnoes::tup::tup:

Still waiting for the new camaro ?

click the link above and watch the vid. They show it with the hood closed. Looks like they cut a section out just for the pulleys to stick thru

Sorry at work no flash :frowning: