Twin turbo R8 Content

Yup that’s the general opinion about my photography, that’s why I get hired to take pictures, cause I suck :thumbup

I havent seen any good pictures. They look like dick

That’s your opinion man. I’m leaving this forum, it’s not worth the drama you idiots stir up.

Now Im butt hurt cause you called me an idiot

exotics blow

I like the guy’s photography.

Better leave the forum with him

nobody cares any way, just saying, we dont appreciate shitty photography around here.

Tried to rep and its to soon

I really don’t give a shit what you think, you don’t have any impact in my photography at all, all I know is the owners and business love my photography, so you can say that my photography is shitty all you want, nobody cares, just saying.

I think some of your shots are great. Plus it’s always nice to hear about multiple exotics in one place, not just some dude with a blowout going up and down Rt. 9.

Thanks Cossey, I have no idea why everyone just jumped on me when I said I knew Dino :wtf

It’s how a lot of people on the internet are. Most likely it’s because they have never met you, so they assume any of the things you say are not true, based on their level of trust with you.

It’s Shift most people on here don’t actually have a life and live through the site. That or they’re are just immature…or both.

Yeah I guess that’s true, I wish everyone would just calm down… Thanks for being sensible Cossey.

ease up, take a joke, your photos are legit. you just whore up everything about exotics and apparently know everybody who has one, other than that i have no problems.

Sorry man, I’m not trying to seem like a prick, I just happen to know a lot of exotic owners and thought it was funny when someone posted Dino’s car list.

its fine im not upset about it, keep doing your thannnng killa

Shift shenanigans lol

Shift being shift in he-aweee