Twin turbo R8 Content

too many tender butt holes in this place, god damn

Yeah +1 they are grainy as fuck and you could use a new lens just one photographer to another. I could take better pictures with a canon PAS.

Dude your pictures suck and are grainy as fuck. You think because you take photos of big money cars you are the man but your photos suck shit and you should go suck a shit

Oh PLEASE let’s get together, I’ll bring my gear and you bring a Canon P/S and lets compare results.

You seriously have no fucking life, I don’t think I’m the man at all, are you serious? You sound like a complete jerkoff. Also I have a partner so some of those pics may not even be mine… It’s people like you that make me hate this forum. I’m 17 years old by the way. If you didn’t know that, show me another kid as young as me that is as far as I’ve come.

Ok any time let me know. I can take better photos of a fucking a mailbox then your big money exotics. Run your mouth some more and I will show you what real photos look like you fucking herb

ok but ill bring the olympus as it sucks more than the canon and we’ll compare dont wanna make you look that bad

photo warz

you know it i got over 100 grand behind the lens of my canon

AutoFocusFlufferToTheRichAndFamous-

psi2high is trolling the shit out of you right now. stop feeding him damn it :rofl

ps: his name is Sean Meyers, feel free to send a bomb or w/e to his house. If you put a summit sticker on it he’ll DEFINITELY open it.

Lmao thanks man. I don’t know why I’m even fighting with him anymore, his opinions are completely meaningless, as well as all the other haters on here. I don’t brag about anything, or put myself above you guys and you fucking tear me apart, doesn’t make any sense.

:rofl

Lmao dont take the internet so srs there killer. I simply post to get a rise out people dumb enough to fight back

this…

sean ur such an asshole. haha

lolol

hook, line, sinker.

I was bored and maybe slightly intoxicated

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy133/RoyalXS/Fap3.gif

slightly?!