Two Silvia Dual Projectors.

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $50 (OBO)
Condition:Used
Will Ship?: Yes
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Have two dual projectors head lights for sale. The part that u have to connect to the silvia headlight bracket is broken, so you have to make ur own bracket for both of the lights. Also the passenger headlight glass cover broke whiles i was disassembling it to put in my HID’s (Main reason for selling). Come get it.

Pics to come soon.

Can you see the projectors inside the headlight being able to be removed for a retro fit? Im thinking maybe i can make up some kind of oem looking foglight with the projectors if you understand what im trying to do.

I need something like this

To be honest im not good with this stuff. LOL. Are you asking if the projector can be removed then added into a foglight ur gonna make? If so i dont see why not.

^ was on my old account

Does it look like the projector itself can be removed as one unit with the chrystal eye and housing for the bulb like that link i sent you? Some of them you cant remove it like that all one unit.

I think that it will be possible. The projectors on there just seem to be able to come out, but only the projector will come out no housing and such.

and also considering they were change the projectors on the silvia to tsx projectors, im sure they can come out.

Here you got Dev. http://www.nicoclub.com/articles.php?id=197634

As you can see they can be removed. Let me know if you want them ill be around your area probaly tommorow.

feel like shipping? just go into purolator it would be like 10 maybe even less , you have a paypal account?

Ye, i would ship it if u want.

do you have a paypal account?

Yes i do. I think we should take this to pm. Also im not sure how much it is to ship. Pm with your location and other information.

Thanks Randy

Bump, floper.