Twomodified4u's Turbo S2000 Build

IGNORANT TO THE FACTS

Once again, if you read carefully, I said doesn’t matter if the car is physically capable to complete the task, point is it shouldn’t be allowed to attempt it therfor shouldn’t be a valid “goal” for the project. Regardless of safety, danger, chickens crossing the road, or a wet spot on the track, those points I made about safty, feeling bad about getting hurt, making our insurace rise, making it harder for us to get through tech, etc are side effects from this poor decision making, street or track. I still cant believe someone would drive a car at 150+mph with a fucking stock 3 point restraint! Among other things, that right there is retarded enough.

Rules of the facility are there for follow. Dont be ignorant to those rules and this wouldn’t even be a discussion!

WHY NOT PUT A FUCKING BOLT IN CAGE??? Without the book in front of me, I know 2 plates, one top and one bottom, bolted with IRC 6 X/X" dia bolts are allowed in-lieu of welding plates to the car. What I dont remember is if you hit a et class/build spec where thats no longer an option.

EDIT. The thing doesnt have a freakin roof! it would be a few hour task to remove it from the car for the 99% of its lifetime being on the street, if its legal to do.